Hey Friend! My job is to make SEO easy to understand so that you can get the biggest impact with your business. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions when it some to SEO, read through these and if you want to learn more, hit me up!
Great Question! I know that SEO seems like magic. But there is a method to the madness! Here is an overview of the process that I take each client through, however each client is a bit different, so keep that in mind!
- Meg + You (potential client) set up an interview to meet and to discuss goals.
- You give admin access to Meg for your site + google analytics
- Meg conducts an in depth SEO Audit — I like to call them Findability Reports. In this report, we discover all of the content and technical issues that are hurting SEO.
- From the report, there will be a series of Action Items that need to be taken for SEO improvement. Meg does all of the technical fixes together we work on the content fixes.
- Together we build a keyword strategy so that you can be found for what you want to be known for.
- Meg will track performance and findability either on a monthly or a quarterly basis.
The biggest difference between monthly and quarterly is simply the frequency of optimization and performance reporting. A good rule of thumb is the frequency you put new content on your site. If you publish new content 3+ more times a week, then you will need to be on the monthly plan. If, however you post 1 blog post a week then the quarterly will be perfect for you.
This is the 1 million dollar question.
Normally, you can expect to see results from the SEO strategy in 4- 6 months. There are times when there is a big technical issue and results come faster.
Another fab question that I get ALL THE TIME.
All clients do have to sign the Statement of Work. Clients also must commit to two quarters, we need time to implement fixes and measure the results then tweak the strategy if necessary. SEO is not an overnight fix. Most clients do see a measurable increase in traffic after 6 months.
Another great question!
The process is pretty straight forward. You can expect to receive a detailed Findability Report each month/quarter — depending on your project. This can include:
- a listing of the current keywords Google is finding you for
- a curated list of keywords that you should target
- a listing of keywords that your main competitors are being found for
- performance grades for several factors that affect SEO and an action plan for improvement
- a detailed editorial calendar
- a blog audit to re-optimize the posts for our new target keywords
- backlink strategy
- Local Search strategy if necessary
Meg typically responds to emails within 1-2 business days and is available to chat!
Quarterly Pricing begins at $1000/quarter
Monthly Pricing begins at $500/month
Here are just a taste of what a SEO strategy can do for your business. If you would like to speak with a client to get a “What is it really like?” those contacts are available upon request.
Bloguettes the number of keywords that drive their organic traffic increased from 1,488 in November of 2016 to 6,260 in Oct 2017. That is an increase of 320% in 11 months.
Feast Design Co increased the number of keywords that they were known for by 83% in 2 months.
After 4 months of implementing our SEO Strategy, Steadfast Bookkeeping started getting inquiries to her site from Google.