SEO Made Simple: The Fundamentals All Biz Owners Need to Know
LIVE! FEBRUARY 28, 2019 at noon est.
What You'll Get
2 hour On-Demand Training
Step-by-Step videos and tutorials so that you can SEO DIY your site
SEO Strategy Guide + Checklist
What You'll Learn
- How Google crawls your site
- What Metrics you should focus on
- How to read Google Analytics
- How to do Keyword Research
- How to Optimize a Blog Post
- How to create a Strategic Editorial Calendar
- How to Organize Your Content for Google (and users!)
- How to update and remove content the right way
- How design affects SEO
- What to do if no one is searching for you
- Megs favorite-must-have SEO tools
This Class is Perfect For
- All Bloggers - you will learn how to help your blog perform better
- Web Designers + Developers - learn the tools of the trade so that you can provide more value (and charge more) to your clients
- Copywriters - learn how to write for google
- Virtual Assistants - learn strategic tips to improve your client's ranking
- Entrepreneurs - learn which traffic metrics matter
Stay in the loop with updates.
"Best value for the $$! "SEO for Real People" is THE smartest investment I've made all year for my business, bar none. Michelle (as always), and Meg (new fan) hit it out of the park for just what I've been begging to find regarding the latest info on optimizing my website for Google search. Thank you so much! Your next workshop will have equal interest from this entrepreneur."
Are the classes recorded and will attendees get a copy?
Yes! All attendees will receive a copy of the class for their viewing pleasure and a SEO Guidebook filled with tutorials, videos and other cool insider scoop.
What if I am new to my business, should I sign up?
YES, these classes are beneficial for biz newcomers as well as seasoned entrepreneurs
Can I ask Meg questions during the class?
YES, there will be plenty of time to ask questions in each class
Meg Clarke is the owner and founder of Clapping Dog Media where she is a master at growing organic traffic. By using data, proven techniques, and years of experience, Meg and her team help to turn web visitors into raving fans that stick around. Meg is a passionate cheerleader for businesses. She teaches entrepreneurs how they can harness the power of Google so that they can make a larger impact on the world. When she is not learning the ins and outs of the latest algorithm update, Meg is enjoys playing with her three boys, husband and golden doodle - and company mascot, named Vader.